Hey I'm Clarissa, a Dallas native who spent 8 years building my career as an art director/visual brand strategist.
From brick and mortar to Fortune 500 companies, I've worked in many industries, expanding my design experience in print, digital, and web design.
Running FIVE12 STUDIO has taught me my one true love- getting clients to the heart of their brands and connecting them with their target audience.
- I'm addicted to "whodunit" shows, watching ID Discovery daily.
- I'm a plant mama to 40+ plants. It's not an addiction, it's a lifestyle.
- Favorite emoji of all time is that upside down smiley. I feel that says a lot.
- I'm working on becoming a yogi so I can be a traveling yoga teacher when I retire. By then I should be good at the basics.
WHY I CREATED FIVE12 STUDIO:
1. Promote diversity. More than Black and White, I help brands reflect their audience that come from all walks of life.
2. Be human. It’s easy to pretend we’re perfect. We craft our social medias to present our best self. However, we’re all flawed and it’s a beautiful thing.
3. Build community. We all need someone to lean on, to chat with, to uplift, to laugh with. Learning from one another is the truest way to grow and become our better selves.
4. To serve. From increasing brand awareness to teaching others how to tap into their unused creativity, FIVE12 STUDIO wants to help clients and readers be a better version of themselves.
FOR STUDIO, BLOG, AND GENERAL INQUIRIES: HELLO@FIVE12STUDIO.COM